° Africa area = 30,37 million km2
° China area = 9,6 million km2
° US area = 9,8 million km2
° Europa area = 10,18 million km2
● Africa is bigger than all of Europe, China and the United States of America together.
● But on most world maps, Africa is represented in downsize.
This is deliberately done to create the visual effect of a small Africa to manipulate, brainwash, and deceive Africans wherever they are.
– Africa has 60 % arable land;
– Africa owns 90 % of raw material reserve;
– Africa owns 40 % of the global gold reserve;
– Africa, 33 % of diamond reserve;
– Africa has 80 % of Coltan’s global reserve (mineral for telephone and electronics production), mainly in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
– Africa has 60 % of global cobalt reserve (mineral for car battery manufacture)
– Africa is rich in oil and natural gas.
– Africa (Namibia) has the world’s richest fish coastline.
– Africa is rich in manganese, iron and wood.
– Africa is three times the area of China, three times the area of Europe, three times the United States of America.
– Africa has thirty-half million km2 (30 875 415 km2);
– Africa has 1,3 billion inhabitants (China has 1,4 billion inhabitants in 9,6 million km2).
Which means Africa is SUB-POPULATED.
-The arable lands of the Democratic Republic of Congo are capable of feeding all of Africa.
And all of Africa’s arable land is a cord to feed the whole world.
– The Democratic Republic of Congo has important rivers that can illuminate Africa.
The problem is that both internal and external gang up to destabilize DRC for decades for the benefit of a minority few.
– Africa is a culturally diverse continent in terms of dance, music, architecture, sculpture, etc.
– Africa accommodates 30.000 medicinal recipes and herbs that the West modifies in its laboratories.
– Africa has a young global population that should reach 2,5 billion by the year 2050.
Based on the resources and the projection of a growing population which should represent a shift in the paradigm of the world,Africa is earmarked to be the future of Humanity.