Top 10 wealthiest cities in Africa 🌍
1. Johannesburg, South Africa🇿🇦 – $226B
2. Cape Town, South Africa🇿🇦 – $123B
3. Cairo, Egypt🇪🇬 – $118 B
4. Lagos, Nigeria🇳🇬 – $88B
5. Durban, South Africa🇿🇦 – $55B
6. Nairobi, Kenya🇰🇪 – $47B
7. Paarl, Franschhoek & Stellenbosch, South Africa🇿🇦 – $47B
8. Pretoria, South Africa🇿🇦 – $42B
9. Casablanca , Morocco🇲🇦 – $39B
10. Accra , Ghana🇬🇭 – $34B
Wealth is an accumulation of valuable economic resources that can be measured in terms of either real goods or money value. Net worth is the most common measure of wealth, determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts.
This is summed up by the total gross domestic product of the City.